Welcome to Amemori!
Amemori is owned and operated by Shenzhen Glint Institute of AI and Robotics Co., Ltd.
1. GENERAL INFORMATION
The personal data of the users that are collected and processed through:
· Amemori App (iOS version - Available on App store)
Will be under responsibility and in charge of:
· Shenzhen Glint Institute of AI and Robotics Co., Ltd.
(Hereinafter referred to as “Amemori”).
2. TYPES OF INFORMATION GATHERED
The information we collect from our users helps us to effectively provide our platform and to personalize and continually improve the user experience on the platform. These are the types of information we collect:
Information You Give Us. You provide information when you provide, create, modify, download and share content, use the platform in general and/or communicate with us through our contact information or through our contact forms. As a result of those actions, you might supply us with the following information:
· Apple ID
· Third party account information (Facebook, Google and Instagram, your activity across other companies’ apps and websites to measure advertising efficiency if you give permission)
· Any additional information relating to you that you provide to us directly or indirectly through our platform.
· The face data from the photos and videos users upload to Amemori through face detection
Amemori will not collect any personally identifiable information about you, unless you provide it.
Information Collected Automatically: By downloading and using the platform, you automatically provide us with the following information:
· The device and information you use to access the platform.
· Your IP addresses
· Operating system and device characteristics
· Referrer URLs
· Which parts of the platform you use and how often
· The face data from the photos and videos users upload to Amemori through face detection
Permissions granted by the user: Amemori needs certain permissions to use certain functions of your device for the sole and exclusive purpose of providing the functionalities of the platform. The permissions that the app needs to obtain are Camera Usage, Photo Library Usage and Camera Usage. By using the APP, the user can take photos and upload them through the Camera, crop the photos taken and then process them through AI to generate photos of different styles. Users can also take photos and upload photos through the Camera as their avatars. The photo library permission consists of the user selecting photos from the album to upload, and then they are processed by the AI for users to download and share. The permissions granted by the user will be used only to obtain the information necessary to provide the platform's functionalities.
Social Media: On our platform you will find links and functions linked to different social networks, where you can share your information. The user will also be able to share information from their social networks through the platform or when logging in through their social network accounts.
· Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/privacy/explanation
· Instagram: http://instagram.com/about/legal/privacy/
· Twitter: https://twitter.com/en/privacy
3. LOCATION OF INFORMATION
The content of the application and the information collected from users will be stored on Amazon Web Server located in the United States, in the States of Virginia, Ohio, California and Oregon.
4. HOW LONG WE KEEP YOUR DATA
Personal data provided by users through the platform will be retained for the time necessary to provide the platform and the functionalities available on the platform. Amemori may be allowed to retain personal data for a longer period whenever the user has given consent to such processing, as long as such consent is not withdrawn. A user have the rights to remove their data at any time by removing their account or specific picture from the app, or contact us through given contacts.
5. HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION.
In general, we use the information we collect primarily to provide, maintain, protect and improve our current platform and services. We use personal information collected through our site as described below and described elsewhere in this Policy to:
· Identify you as a user in our system.
· Create a user account via third party accounts (Apple, Google and Facebook, Instagram, Twitter)
· Create and modify content through the platform.
· Create avatars through the platform.
· Download the contents created and modified through the platform.
· Share content through the platform.
· Perform face detection in order to perform enhancement or generation for the face area on the photos users upload.
· Respond to your comments or questions through our support team.
· Send you related information, including confirmations, invoices, technical notices, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages.
· Communicate with you about upcoming events, offers and news about content and services offered by Amemori and our selected partners.
· Marketing purposes of Amemori.
· Link or combine your information with other information we get from third parties to help understand your needs and provide you with better service.
· Protect, investigate and deter against fraudulent, unauthorized or illegal activity.
6. HOW DO YOU GET MY CONSENT?
7. HOW WE SHARE INFORMATION
Information about our customers is an important part of our business, and we are not in the business of selling it to others. We share customer information only as described below.
Third-Party Service Providers. We use Amazon Web Service to store the photos and videos that users enhanced through this APP.
Protection of Amemori and others. We release personal information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce or apply our Terms and conditions and other agreements, or protect the rights, property, or safety of Amemori, our users or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
With Your Consent. Other than as set out above, you will receive notice when personally identifiable information about you might go to third parties, and you will have an opportunity to choose not to share the information.
Anonymous Information. Amemori uses the anonymous browsing information collected automatically by our servers primarily to help us administer and improve the Platform. We may also use aggregated anonymous information to provide information about the Platform to potential business partners and other unaffiliated entities. This information is not personally identifiable.
Email Address. The email address that you supply to us for purposes of receiving our email communications will never be rented or sold to a third party.
8. PROTECTING YOUR INFORMATION
Amemori will make all reasonable efforts to protect the personal information of users it obtains, and the personal information will be protected by dedicated data security personnel. In order to prevent users' personal information from being illegally accessed, copied, modified, transmitted, lost, destroyed, processed or used in unexpected and unauthorized situations, Amemori has and will continue to take the following measures to protect your personal information: 1) The user's personal information is encrypted and stored by adopting encryption technology, and is isolated by isolation technology. 2) When using personal information, such as personal information display and personal information association calculations, we will use a variety of data desensitization technologies including content replacement, encryption desensitization, etc. to enhance the security of personal information in use. 3) Establish a strict data use and access system, adopt strict data access authority control and multiple identity authentication technologies to protect personal information, and prevent data from being used in violation of regulations.
Other security measures taken to protect personal information 1) Manage and regulate the storage and use of personal information by establishing a data classification and grading system, data security management specifications, and data security development specifications. 2) Data security personnel are responsible for security emergency response to promote and protect personal information security. 3. Notification of personal information security incidents 1) In the event of a security incident caused by personal information, Amemori will report the first incident to the corresponding competent authority, and immediately carry out troubleshooting and emergency measures.
9. DATA PROCESSING STRATEGY
When app users use Amemori to perform image restoration, there may be a certain waiting time in obtaining carousel information and image processing. In order to reduce the data response time and improve user experience, the system performs data processing in multiple aspects.
Using caching technology, only when the user uses the app for the first time, the data will be obtained in real time, and then it will be obtained from the cache to improve the response speed. Only when the data is updated, will the data be obtained in real time again.
During the image processing, it may take some time to wait. The system uses the RabbitMQ message queue to notify the app user of the processing progress. The user does not need to stay in the processing interface and wait, and can continue to perform other image processing or do other things. After the image processing is completed, the system will automatically notify the user that the processing is complete.
Users who provide information through our website, as data subjects and data owners, have the right to access, rectify, download or delete their information, as well as to restrict and object to certain processing of their information. While some of these rights apply generally, others apply only in certain limited circumstances. We describe these rights below:
· Access and portability: to access and know what information is stored in our servers, you can send us your request through our contact information which include Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and email address.
· Rectify, Restrict, Limit, Delete: You can also rectify, restrict, limit or delete much of your information.
· Right to be informed: Users will be informed, upon request, about what data we collect, how it is used, how long it is retained and whether it is shared with third parties. Our service involves face detection to perform enhancement or generation for the face area. The face data we collect will be stored on the AWS cloud storage server. If a user remove a photo on the app or delete their account, the related face data will be erased from the server immediately and permanently. Users have the rights to and permanently and immanently remove their account or data at any time.
· Object: When we process your information based on our legitimate interests as explained above, or in the public interest, you may object to this processing in certain circumstances. In such cases, we will stop processing your information unless we have compelling legitimate reasons to continue processing it or where it is necessary for legal reasons.
· Revoke consent: Where you have previously given your consent, such as to allow us to process and store your personal information, you have the right to revoke your consent to the processing and storage of your information at any time. For example, you may withdraw your consent by updating your settings. In certain cases, we may continue to process your information after you have withdrawn your consent if we have a legal basis for doing so or if your withdrawal of consent was limited to certain processing activities.
· Complaint: If you wish to file a complaint about our use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local supervisory authority. Users can exercise all these rights by contacting us through the contact information or the contact page.
· Rights related to automated decision-making, including profiling: website users may request that we provide a copy of the automated processing activities we conduct if they believe that data is being unlawfully processed.
Users or owners of the personal information they provide through the platform may exercise these rights over their personal information at any time and without any limitation by sending us their request through our contact information.
11. CHILDREN’S ONLINE PRIVACY PROTECTION
We comply with the requirements of the California Online Privacy Protection Act (CalOPPA - U.S. regulation) and the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation - European regulation) regarding the protection of personal data of minors. We do not collect any information from children under the age of 13. Our platform is intended for persons over the age of 13. If you become aware that your child under the age of 13 has provided us with personal information, please contact us. If we become aware that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we will take steps to delete that information, terminate that person's account and restrict that person's access.
12. EDITING AND DELETING INFORMATION
If you believe that any information, we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect. You can change, modify, rectify and delete your Information at any time, please contact us through the contact information. To opt-out of Amemori email, follow the instructions included in the email. Your request should be processed within 48 hours. Or simply contact us through Facebook, Twitter or Instagram, we will response to your request within 24 hours.
13. THIRD PARTIES
14. CONTACT US
Shenzhen Glint Institute of AI and Robotics Co., Ltd - Amemori.